Last Updated: May 09, 2011
Heatwave Interactive, Inc. (“Heatwave” or “we”) offers you to play its on-line game “GodsandHeroes” and Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising” (collectively, the “Game”), which we make available either the websites operated by Heatwave, including www.heatwave.com andwww.godsandheroes.com (the “Sites”), or from third party web-sites as an application (collectively the “Services”), such use by you being conditioned on your agreement to all of the terms and conditions set forth below (“Terms”). The Terms are important, so please read them carefully. The Terms govern your access to and use of the Game and the Services and, except as otherwise provided in these Terms, all text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials available through the Game and the Services, including Digital Goods (as defined below) (collectively, “Content”), and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Heatwave.
Certain areas of the Games and certain features of the Services (and your access to or use of certain Content) may have different terms and conditions posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Game, the Services or the Content, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Game, the Services or the Content.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY CLICKING ON THE “I AGREE” OR “I ACCEPT” BUTTON, OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE GAME OR THE SERVICES OR BY ACCESSING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITES OR THROUGH YOUR PLAYING OF THE GAME, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED AS A PLAYER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE GAME, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT.
Heatwave reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Game, the Services or the Content or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms in a way that materially affects your rights or obligations, we will post the modification in the Game or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of the page. By continuing to access or use the Game, Content or the Game after we have posted a modification in the Game or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Game, the Services and the Content.
3. Eligibility, Access and Registration
The Game, the Services and the Content are intended solely for persons who are 13 or older. Any access to or use of the Game, the Services or the Content by anyone under 13 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Game, the Services or the Content, you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, your parent or guardian accepts these Terms on your behalf.
You may access the Site via Facebook, MySpace, or other social networks or different types of websites where we may decide to offer the Game (“Entry Point Site”), by clicking on the Gods & Heroes or Gods and Heroes or Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising application available on the Entry Point Site (“Application”). Upon clicking on the Application, we will extract the information that you have provided to the Entry Point Site (such as, for instance, your “real” name and your user name) from the account that you have with such Entry Point Site (“Entry Point Account”). We will create a new account based on such information (“Account”), and you will become a “User”. You represent that the information in your Entry Point Account, and any other piece of information otherwise provided to us, is accurate, current and complete information, and agree to update it and keep it accurate, current and complete.
Heatwave reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information included in your Entry Point Account or otherwise provided to us proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You acknowledge and agree that you have no proprietary interest in the Account, and that all rights in and to the Account are owned by and inure to the benefit of Heatwave.
Upon registration, you will be asked to choose a character/avatar for the Game play and a “screen name” for such character/avatar. In choosing the screen name, you must abide by these Terms, in addition to the rules of common decency. You may not use, as your screen name, any name that (i) belongs to another person, with an intent to impersonate that person, (ii) belongs to a celebrity, popular culture figure or media personality, (iii) belongs to a religious figure, symbol or deity, (iv) contains or is substantially similar to a trademark or service mark, (v) relates to an illegal activity, or (vi) is offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Heatwave of any unauthorized use of your Account.
You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to do same and any such attempt will be null and void. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any Content (excluding your User Content provided by you), including without limitation, any virtual property, goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with your Account.
4. Payment AND REFUND POLICY
Certain aspects of the Services are, or may in the future be provided for a fee or other charge. In the event you choose to use paid aspects of the Services (e.g, if you decide to purchase a subscription), you agree to the pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges, as posted in the Game.
Some Games, content, products and/or services offered on or through the Site or the Service may be offered to you on a fee basis. If you have purchased a subscription-based product or service, each time your subscription comes up for renewal, Heatwave has the right to charge your credit card or debit your account the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. If you elect to purchase or subscribe to such products and/or services, you warrant that (i) you are the age of majority in your jurisdiction, or, if you are a minor, you have your parent’s permission, (ii) your use of the particular credit card or other accepted method of payment is authorized, (iii) all information that you submit is true and accurate (including, without limitation, your credit card number and expiration date), and (iv) that payments will be processed automatically (e.g. charged to your credit card or debited from your account), unless and until you affirmatively cancel the subscription and/or your Account in accordance with its applicable terms. If Heatwave is unable to process your credit card or debit your account at a renewal period, your subscription may be terminated immediately and your access to the applicable product or service shall be limited to the use of “free of charge” functions, if any. In the event you cancel your subscription service, Heatwave will not refund any fees already paid or owed by you.
ALL SUBSCRIPTION FEES (INCLUDING ANY GAME CARD REDEEMED FOR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES) ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. YOU AGREE THAT HEATWAVE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY BACK FOR PRE-PAID TIME WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER VOLUNTARILY OR INVOLUNTARILY. No refunds will be made for purchases of subscriptions or items that are downloadable. Download products or account keys purchased to activate or unlock downloaded software, including any Game, are non-refundable at any time.
The Game, the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Heatwave and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Game, the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Game, the Services or the Content.
7. Content License
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Heatwave grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, revocable license to access and view any Content solely for your personal entertainment and non-commercial purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Game, the Services or Content.
No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Heatwave or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
8. User Content
We may in our own discretion allow Users to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit text, graphics, images, information or other materials to be made available through the Game and the Services, including, but not limited to, by participation in discussion forums that we host relating to the Game (“User Content”). By making available any User Content through the Game and the Services, you hereby grant to Heatwave a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast and otherwise exploit such User Content only on, through or by means of the Game and the Services. Heatwave does not claim any ownership rights in any such User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such User Content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available through the Game or the Services. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content that you make available through the Game or the Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Heatwave the rights in such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the User Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the User Content or Heatwave’s use of the User Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Game and the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We reserve the right to remove any User Content at any time at our sole discretion.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Game and the Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback by using the web form available at http://godsandheroes.com/contact.php. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Heatwave and you hereby irrevocably assign to Heatwave and agree to irrevocably assign to Heatwave all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent rights, copyright rights, trade secret rights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At Heatwave’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as Heatwave may reasonably request to assist Heatwave to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
10. General Prohibitions
You agree to comply with the following prohibitions (“General Prohibitions”) while using the Game, the Services or Content:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances (including but not limited to activities that promote or provide instructional information regarding the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons or illegal substances).
- Use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose or emulate the Game, or any individual element or materials within the Game, Heatwave’s name, any Heatwave trademark, logo or other proprietary information, the content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Heatwave’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Game, Heatwave’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Heatwave’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Heatwave system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Heatwave or any of Heatwave’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Game, the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Game, the Services or Content or download Content from the Game or the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Heatwave or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera);
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Heatwave trademark, logo URL or product name without Heatwave’s express written consent;
- Use the Game, the Services or Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Game, the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Game, the Services or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Game;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Game or the Services from other users of the Game or the Services without their express permission;
- Disrupt or assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support the Game, the Services or Content or (ii) the user experience of any other User;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
11. In-Game Rules
In addition to the General Prohibitions, your playing of, and participation in, the Game is governed by certain specific rules (“In-Game Rules”) maintained and enforced exclusively by Heatwave. Your cooperation in understanding and complying with the In-Game Rules is essential to ensure that all Users can enjoy their experience with the Game. According to the In-Game Rules, you must:
- respect the rights of other Users to enjoy and play the Game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other Users. You will not report Users maliciously, or cause them to be investigated without reason;
- not spam, flood, or make duplicate posts, post commercial solicitations or ads when chatting or engaging in any interaction with other Users or any Heatwave employees or agents, including customer service representatives, or otherwise disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in chat, or use sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive language or link to any such language or content;
- not impersonate any employee or agent including customer service representatives, of Heatwave or its affiliates;
- not post or communicate any User’s “real world” information (name, address, account name, etc.) through the Game or the Services;
- not offer or perform in-game services for “real world” cash;
- not organize or be a member of any groups within the Game that are based on or espouse any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay or other discriminatory values;
- not exploit any errors in design features which have not been documented, and/or “bugs” to gain access to content that is otherwise not available to Users, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other Users or any other unintended benefit; or communicate the existence of any such errors or “bugs”, either directly or through public posting, to other Users. Errors and Bugs should be promptly reported to us via http://godsandheroes.com/contact.php;
- not use any third-party program (such as a “bot”) in order to automate gameplay functions, including playing, chatting, interacting,
- not use the report system available at http://godsandheroes.com/contact.php to inflict harm upon or harass another User, to submit false reports, or to cause undue load on our servers.
- engage in any other conduct that is disrespectful to other Users or contrary to the “spirit” of the Game.
Heatwave will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any Terms, including without limitation the General Prohibitions and the In-Game Rules to the fullest extent of the law. Heatwave may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that Heatwave has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Game, the Services or Content or to review or edit any User Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Game and the Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Heatwave reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content, including, any User Content or to suspend or terminate a Account for any reason, including when Heatwave, in its sole discretion, considers a User to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Game or the Services.
13. Copyright Policy
Heatwave respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. Heatwave has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of registered users or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
The Game may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Heatwave is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Heatwave of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
15. Termination and Account Cancellation
If you breach any of these Terms, Heatwave has the right to suspend or disable your Account or terminate these Terms, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Heatwave reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the Game, the Services and Content at any time, with or without cause. In the event Heatwave terminates these Terms as a result of your breach, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. You may cancel your Account at any time by using the form available at www.godsandheroes.com. Fees paid for any subscription term are paid in advance and are not refundable in whole or in part. You will continue to incur and be responsible for any recurring subscription fees associated with any Game, feature or service until you have affirmatively terminated such Account, feature or service in accordance with all applicable terms and end user license agreement(s).
The following provisions will survive termination of this Agreement: Ownership, User Content. Feedback, General Prohibitions, Rules of Conduct, Copyright Policy, Disclaimers, Indemnity, Limitation of Liability, Proprietary Rights Notices, Controlling Law and Jurisdiction, Entire Agreement, Assignment and General.
THE GAME, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HEATWAVE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. HEATWAVE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE GAME, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. HEATWAVE MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE GAME OR THE SERVICES OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE GAME OR THE SERVICES.
THE GAME MAY ONLY BE PLAYED ON-LINE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING AND MAINTAINING ADEQUATE INTERNET CONNECTION AND PAYING FOR THE RELATED CHARGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Heatwave, its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Game, the Services or Content, or your violation of these Terms.
18. Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE GAME, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER HEATWAVE NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE GAME, THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE GAME, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HEATWAVE HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HEATWAVE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS, THE GAME PLAYERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. FURTHER, HEATWAVE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR USER CONTENT UPLOADED ONTO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE OR THROUGH THE GAME.
IN NO EVENT WILL HEATWAVE’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE GAME, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100). THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN HEATWAVE AND YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
19. EQUITABLE REMEDIES
In the event that you breach this Agreement, you hereby agree that Heatwave would be irreparably damaged if thi Agreement were not specifically enforced, and therefore, you agree that Heatwave shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or porrof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of this Agreement, in addition to such other remedies as Heatwave may otherwise have available to it under applicable laws.
20. Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Heatwave used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Heatwave. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
21. Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Terms will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco, California, and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
22. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Heatwave and you regarding the Game, the Services and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Heatwave and you regarding the Game, the Services and Content.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Heatwave’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. Heatwave may freely assign these Terms. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
You consent to the use of: (i) electronic means to complete these Terms and to deliver any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder; and (ii) electronic records to store information related to these Terms or your use of the Game or the Services. Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given: (x) by Heatwave via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (y) by posting to the Game. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
The failure of Heatwave to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Heatwave. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
26. Contacting Heatwave
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by using the web form available at http://www.godsandheroes.com/contact.php.