Gods & Heroes Patch Notes 18.104.22.168
The Gods & Heroes Dev Team is releasing another patch today, Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 12:00PM Central Time. The services & shards will be offline for approximately 30 minutes while we patch and restart the services. You can read the patch notes below, and respond to our feedback thread on our Community Forums.
Patch notes 22.214.171.124
- The drop rate from humanoid and creatures has been increased from 5% to 25%.
- Alban Hills and Tyrrehinan Shores have been re-itemized
- Exceptional Wand “Dowsing Branch” has been given correct item bonuses
- Cloth hip armor “Shamanic Sash” has been given correct item bonuses
- Revive scrolls should now heal health and energy at three times their rank (level 30 * 3 is 90% health and 90% energy).
- When fighting multiple mobs, minions will no longer exit combat upon killing one mob while others remain.
- The Pactum: Rotmouth Dilaccus will no longer give players a dialog error while in their inventory
- Shadows will no longer appear to change directions depending on the direction the character is facing and time of day in certain areas.
- Collision added to Estate columns and rocks along the border of the map
- The hungry Roman Legionary in the Arx Tribulata in Circian Highlands has been given a fire to cook his food
- Fire has been added to all of the fire pits at Soracte Pass in Caere Bay
- The waterfall in Venatrix Glades: Graminess knoll will no longer clip through the terrain
- Collision has been reworked on the stairs into Telchinos to avoid players collision problems
- Floating plants have been removed from Cruor Meads in Venatrix Glades
- Players will no longer be able to reach an unfinished area from Aello’s Aerie in Cliffs of Anxur
- Excessive bloom has been removed from Villa doorway
- Performing “Recall Minions” will now correctly use 10 energy rather than 25%.
- The mystic ability “Bad Blood” now correctly states it does corruption damage rather than pollution.
- The tooltip for Numinous Frost, Numinous Bolt and Lighting Flash has been updated to include a cooldown
- Added map marker for the “Find the Crown of Romulus” stage of the “The Crown of Romulus” quest.
- Added map marker to the deity quest “Apotheosis: The God of Thunder”.
- Added map marker to the Tomb of the Latins for the quest “Concerning the Father”.
- Added map marker to the Tomb of the Latins for the quest “Necromanteion”
- Added map marker to the temple for the quest “Vengeance: Breaching the Temple”
- Added map marker for the “Invoke Fortuna” stage of the “Apotheosis: The Goddess of Fortune” quest.
- Added map marker for the deity quest “Apotheosis VI: The Goddess of Wisdom”
- Quest dialog for “Herbal Remedies” has had misplaced text removed.
- In the quest “Crisis of Currency” when you collect the coins it will display “Acquired # of 10 Counterfeit Coins” on screen and in your chat window.
- The quest text in “Elcarius the Alchemist: Retirement” has been changed to reflect the actual quest reward you receive
- The Cloaca Maxima door text will now give you additional information on where to find the key to enter.
- Icons will no longer be locked onto the players screen if a player attempts to drag new abilities icons from the level up notification to the hotbar.
- Character can now be rotated inside the character panel (paperdoll)
- Particle effects will now show up correctly in the UI paperdoll
- Tribe chat will now only display chat/text from tribe members
- Group chat will now only display chat/text from grouped players
- Problems with Global Chat have been resolved, players should now see all outgoing and incoming messages in global chat.
- Latronis in Roma will no longer generate a dialog error if you talk to him.
- Mucius in Cloaca Circi Maximi will no longer generate a dialog error if you talk to him.