Gods & Heroes Closed Beta Ending
Good day Romans!
The Gods & Heroes development team is announcing that our Closed Beta period will end on Tuesday, May 31st at 10:00 am Central Time. At that time, the Beta Server will be closed as we prepare the game for its Open Beta phase. We will have more information on the Open Beta Phase next week.
Everyone in the Gods & Heroes Development Team appreciates your participation, feedback, and help. Over the months we have shared with you our successes and challenges. We put ourselves in front of you during live Ustream Dev Team chats; we have expressed our passion for the game and belief in each other. We have had serious discussions with many of you and allowed our own humor to shine through.
With your help, we have accomplished many goals. For those new to the community, here are links to our communications and progress.
- State of the Republic by CEO/Executive Producer Anthony Castoro
- State of the Republic II by CEO/Executive Producer Anthony Castoro
- Our Ustream Live Dev Chat Recordings
- Closed Beta Patch Notes
We also launched new Community Features:
- New Gods & Heroes Website
- Updated Community Forums
- the Praetorian Guard Volunteer Program
- Honored Roman of the Month
- Official IRC Channel
- Massive Online Gamer Correspondent Contest
We also want to take this opportunity to thank all the closed beta testers for their months of dedicated testing and feedback. We look forward to your continued support as we launch Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising!